Power of Packaging
First impressions can make or break a customer’s experience. Does your package wow from the doorstep, or is your branding buried?
With innovative packaging, your shipment can stand out from basic brown delivery boxes. Adding thoughtful visual and interactive elements can make a world of difference for your customers and your business.
Scroll on to explore six packaging innovations that will set your business apart.
Announce your brand from the outside in with thoughtfully-designed packaging. 52% of consumers surveyed say premium packaging makes them more likely to purchase again from an online retailer.1
One small change can elevate your packaging. Whether you opt for visual enhancements or interactive add-ons, you can find budget-friendly ways to make an admirable — even enviable — first impression. Put these creative packaging decisions in play to help you differentiate your brand and grow your business.
Find out more about these innovations.
Visit Irresistible Mail
- Richard Lazazzera, “How To Create a Memorable and Shareable Unboxing Experience for Your Brand,” Dotcom Distribution, www.dotcomdist.com, 2013.
- Ian Lifshitz, “The Evidence Is Clear: Consumers Want More Sustainable Packaging Options,” SustainableBrands.com, Dec. 22, 2014.
- “U.S. households with users who scanned QR code on smartphone 2018 to 2020,” Statista, July 2018.
- QR Code® is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
- “Global Near Field Communication (NFC) Market Analysis & Trends – Industry Forecast to 2025” Accuray Research & Analytics LLP, September 2017.
- “What does 2018 hold for NFC- and RFID-enabled smart packaging?” Labels and Labeling, Dec. 18, 2017.
- “The Next Big Thing: Boost Sales with 3D Interactive Direct Mail,” Allegiant Marketing Group, June 5, 2017.
- Andrew Manly, “Putting the power of printed electronics in packaging,” Packaging World, Dec. 8, 2014.
- “Thinking Outside and Inside the Box: RARC Report,” Office of the Inspector General USPS, April 24, 2017.