Integrate these five web APIs into your e-commerce website to deliver useful shipping information and tools to potential customers and turn browsing into sales.
- “37 Cart Abandonment Rate Statistics,” Baymard Institute, https://baymard.com/lists/cart-abandonment-rate, 2017.
- Jarrett Streebin, “The Cost of Bad Addresses,” EasyPost, Jul. 15, 2015.
- “Number of digital shoppers in the United States from 2016 to 2021 (in millions),” Statista, 2018. Please note: this statistic was reached by multiplying a 4.7% error rate by the number of digital shoppers in the U.S. in 2018 (220.6 million).
- Please note: The Track a Package API provides estimated delivery information and tracking for packages shipped via Priority Mail Express®, Global Express Guaranteed® or Priority Mail Express International® services. It provides only tracking information for packages shipped with USPS Tracking®, Delivery Confirmation™, Certified Mail® or Registered Mail™ services.
- "The State of Online Shopper Delivery Expectations and Actions,” OSM Worldwide, 2016.
- Andria Chang, “A Tool That Could Help Level the Playing Field Against Amazon,” eMarketer, August 8, 2017.
- Rishon Roberts, “2017 Holiday Shopping Insights Infographic,” Optoro, Dec. 07, 2017.
- “Narvar Report: Making Returns a Competitive Advantage,” Narvar and Sucharita Mulpuru, June 2017.
- Please note: Scheduled delivery date and time depend on origin, destination and Post Office™ acceptance time. Some restrictions apply. For additional information, visit the Postage Calculator.