Online shoppers want it all—speed, convenience, quality, and good prices.
To help meet those expectations, many retailers are adopting Ship from Store programs.
Because delivering a great online sales experience is more important than ever.
quickly and affordably is a critical piece of a great online sales experience
Implementing a ship from store program can help you save money and improve customer service
- By tapping inventory in stores, not just in distribution centers, you’re less likely to disappoint customers with out-of-stock messages and lose sales.
- Aligning demand in one region with inventory in another can reduce the need for markdowns on overstock, saving you money.
- More efficient turnover provides space for newer products on store shelves for a better customer experience.
- Shipping products from a store close to the customer rather than a distribution center can lower shipping costs and get products to customers faster.
©2017 United States Postal Service. All Rights Reserved. The Eagle Logo is among the many trademarks of the U.S. Postal Service.
- Forrester, Q2 2016 Global eBusiness and Channel Strategy Professional Online Survey.
- Forrester Research Web-Influenced Retail Sales Forecast, 2015 To 2020 (US), September 2015.
- Forrester, North American Consumer Technographics® Customer Life Cycle Survey 2, 2015, September 2015.
- Forrester Data, North American Consumer Technographics® Retail Online Benchmark Recontact Survey, 2015, August 2015.