You know the stereotype: Millennials are digital natives, glued to their smartphones, and the only way for marketers to reach them is through social media.
The truth is, millennials respond to a marketing channel that’s been around for centuries and is now more dynamic and actionable than ever: paper in a mailbox.
- “USPS Mail Moments: 2020 Review,” United States Postal Service, 2020.
- QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
- USPSDelivers.com Research — Full Report, Qualitative and Quantitative Results, Summit Research, February 2021.
- “Causes/Charity & Activism Report: Gen Z and Millennial research, trends, and insights,” YPulse, January 2020.
- “Does Daily Commuting Behavior Matter to Employee Productivity?” Journal of Transport Geography, Volume 76, April 2019.