Marketing automation is often seen as complicated—a web of platforms and channels that needs to be integrated into a single, humming machine. The truth is it doesn’t have to be complex to bring value. To prove it, USPS Delivers spoke to experts across the automation industry to glean insights and implementation strategies so marketers at any level of familiarity can see the possibilities.
Experts confirmed small and medium-sized companies are actually at an advantage with marketing automation. They can move in an agile way, adopting automation and shifting models quickly without large-scale operational challenges.
- Chad Warren, VP, Relationship Marketing & Analytics, and Mike Wallgren, Senior Director of Relationship Marketing. (March 10, 2021). Personal communication [personal interview].
- “Ecommerce Direct Mail Case Study,” Postalytics, 2021.
- “HubSpot Research Global Sales Enablement Survey,” HubSpot, October 2020.
- “Strategies, Tactics and Trends for Marketing Automation Integration,” Ascend2, July 2019.
- “Optimizing Marketing Automation Survey Summary Report,” Ascend2, June 2018.
- “The future of personalization—and how to get ready for it,” McKinsey and Company, June 18, 2019.